Search This Blog

Sunday 4 October 2020

October 2020 Update

So here we are at the beginning of October and the whether is awful, so what has happened since my last update:

  • The big one is permission for phase two of the railway, an extension to run down the garden and around the arbour seat.  However due to the poor whether, nothing has really started, but I have a dedicated page for the work The Extension, Phase Two which will be updated as plans and work develops.
  • The second piece of activity is the starting on my Bachmann 10-Wheeler conversion to RC battery, again I have a dedicated page for the conversion Bachmann 10-Wheeler Battery Conversion and again I should be able to update the page as activity happens.  To see the current progress click the link to see what I have done so far.
As we move to this more inclement whether I will hopefully be starting other new projects that can be completed indoor – thanks for reading 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment